Before booking your flight, please read the information below.
If you have any questions, please ask!
Military aircraft are built and tested to different standards than that put forward by CASA or any equivalent international civil aviation governing body. As such, in accordance with Civil Aviation Safety Regulation Parts 132.140, 150 and 132.155;
· The design, manufacture and airworthiness of the aircraft are not required to meet any standard recognized by CASA; and
· CASA does not require the aircraft to be operated to the same degree of safety as an aircraft used for regular public transport or charter operations; and
· The passenger agrees to participate in this flight at his or her own risk; and
· If it is reasonable to believe that a passenger cannot understand the safety briefing; said passenger must be accompanied on the flight by a parent, guardian, or carer; and
· A more detailed briefing will be provided to the passenger before they board the aircraft
· If the person making the booking for this flight is not the passenger, note that the operator of the flight is required to provide the passenger with a detailed briefing – to include the information contained herein – prior to the passenger boarding the aircraft.